Горим! - Кот, который гуляет сам по себе — LiveJournal
неизвестно - не у нас горело, до нас только запах дошел.
Прислали инфу от здания:
Electrical Fire - 2/24/09
As you are undoubtedly aware, a small electrical fire occurred on the 11th floor at 20 South Clark Street at about 1:20 p.m. on Tuesday, February 24th. The fire was extinguished by a zoned fire sprinkler at the source, and no injuries occurred. The Chicago Fire Department arrived at the scene within a few minutes of the incident, and had the situation quickly in hand.
While a few offices sustained water damage, most of our tenants were able to return to regular business well before the end of the day.